Monday, July 6, 2009

MUSIC!

Stay up until the wee hours of the morning crafting last night listening to some favorite tunes!

Made these two cards/gift card holders:









Supplies: Cardstock | The Paper Company; Patterned Paper | American Crafts; Ink| Versamark; Fonts | Digs My Heart, Century Gothic; Ribbon | stash (:

I am submitting these to a CARDS Magazine call. Definitely crossing my fingers! I have been submitting for about a year now and nothing yet....



one day...




hopefully...


anyways, since I am on the topic of music, a few of my favorite songs this year:
1. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolph
2. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
3. The Best I Ever Had - Drake
4. Ordinary Day - Emilie Mover
5. Beggin' -Macdon

and others...I have such a bad memory. lol.

Well, going to finish up another card!
Bye!

<3 amy

No comments:

Post a Comment