Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AMERICAN CRAFTS!

So, I don't think I have ever ranted and ravvveedd about how much I LOVE their products! All their papers, stickers, and embellishments are soooo fun and nice to drool over (: American Crafts tends to design BRIGHT&BOLD patterns which is totally up my ally. A few months ago I noticed that they release a line of papers called TEEN and I just went NUTS (cause you know I am just that, a Teen...duh!)! I picked up a few sheets at my LSS but wanted every single pattern of the fun papers. My good friend Sydney then asked me to make her a project so I decided it was the perfect time (and excuse) to get the ENTIRE Teen Collection at Michaels (: AHH too fun!

Sooo, when I was surfing their blog last week and saw this challenge I had to do it and experiment with my new papers. Here is what I came up with:











I gathered some pictures to make a multi-photo layout of my sring break (which ended this past Sunday ): ). I also typed up some memorable things/places I went to on blue cardstock and cut them into strips. There's also A LOT of hand stitching too!

Products:
Cardstock: The Paper Company (Lavender & Black)
Scalloped Circle: DCWV Cardstock (traced another scalloped circle onto cardstock and cut it out)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts TEEN (Pop Quiz, President, Team Captain, Pep Rally, Tardy Slip, Sadie Hawkins, Fire Drill, Passing Notes)
Stickers: American Crafts (Simply Chic Milan font)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flower: Prima (silk), K&Company (chipboard)
Jewels: Me & My Big Ideas
Thread: DMC
Butterfly Punch: Martha Steward Crafts (my other obsession!)


That's all for today!
Have a great night!

<3>

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, so fun and cute. Look at all that stitching yummo

    followed your link from the AC blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete