Thursday, March 5, 2009

no more testing!!

so yesterday i had a spanish 4 test, physics test, and then political economy test. then today i had an ap biology test!

my brain is fried! spanish was easy peezy but i confused my conjugation endings really badly so it was not good at all.
physics physics physics. well. yea. its just well. hmm...crazy hard is an understatement!
political economy...which i didn't study for at all...i didn't even open my text book..lol...was harder than i thought it would be. there was a lot of stuff my teacher didn't go over and he asked questions on. not cool!
ap bio. the beginning of the test was hard. we had to know what all the connective tissues LOOKED like, not just what they are and what they do! towards the end it got super easy and the essay wasn't that bad. just a lot of memorizing over all.

I was looking through old photos tonight to find a picture I can write a poem about and I found this really cute pictures of my brothers and I on vaction in Hawaii. It was from like maybe 8 years ago. Old photos make me so happy (: Sharing tomorrow!

k. here's an old digi layout that got published last year. i don't think i ever shared it so here it is:


i miss digi scrapping. i should experiment more soon.

okay. bedtime.
<3 amy

1 comment:

  1. Girl that is wicked cool that you got that pubbed. You know what?? i want to start submitting some stuff in and try..but, I really dont' even know where to start...at all!! Any suggestions??
    OH!! And you are FREAKING amazing for sending me that card! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaya!! AND NO ON IS GETTING IT!! IT'S MINE, ALL MINE!! MY PRECIOUS! (hahahaha)
    hey, email me if you want and I will email you back with addy: beth__perry@hotmail.com (and those are two underscores b/w my names)
    I HATE PHYSICS. end of story.
    Oh, another thing...I keep forgetting to "follow" you (as in I keep forgetting to push the button when I am over here) lol
    doing it now...peace!
    B

    ReplyDelete