Saturday, March 7, 2009

then&now

my goodness...I just got really sleepy. I want to stay up and scrapbook some more though!

hmm. well thursday i came home around 5pm and went straight to my bed for a nap. woke up around 8pm but fell asleep again until 10:30pm!!
I was missing ERRRRR!! horror horror. I ran downstairs and watched the rest of it. It was sooo good (:
After...at around 11:30pm I started my homework. Luckily I didn't have much so I wasn't too stressed. I had to write a poem about an old picture. I ended up making a layout of it to turn in. Nonetheless, I stayed up until 4am that day. I KNOW! I just wasn't tired....I wonder why?? lol.

School was school. After school I called my best friends and left her a message to call me because I really wanted to hang out. I didn't expect her to call me back...because she never calls me back lol...but SHE DID!! For once.
AND...
We actually went out. We were gonna see a movie but I talked her out of it. lol. All I really wanted to do was chill and chat and do some shopping! I actually got a really great deal at Wet Seal...buy one sale item and get the second one for ONE CENT! cool huh? So I got two really cute tank tops for $4.30!! YAY!
chipotle for dinner was scrumptious. (:
soraya and i chatted about friends, school, and family. I really had a good time!
I wasn't tired when we were hanging out even though I didn't go to bed until four in the morning but about an hour after getting home I crashed on the couch and eventually crawled to my room. I was so tired I didn't change into pjs or take of my makeup. yup. sooo tired. lol.

that was my end of the week last week!
here's the layout and poem I made for english.

Then and Now

by Amy Hoang

This is us then.

Long time ago

Who knew then

We’d all just grow

This is him then.

Him on the right.

His name is Harry

And he smiles so bright.

Happy-go-lucky

My mom use to say.

I loved his giggle

I heard everyday!

This is me then.

In my blue little dress

I look sassy and spunky

Dressed to impress.

The look is deceiving

For I was quiet and shy

That was the true me,

Every day gone by.

This is him then.

Oh so cute.

Brian boy,

What a hoot!

Together we played

Like the best of friends;

We were inseparable

A bond that transcends.

This I say:

This is us then.

But I ask how,

What all happened?

From then til now.


That's all for today. I have something uber cool to share tomorrow so come back! Thanks for reading (:


<3amy


No comments:

Post a Comment