Tuesday, March 3, 2009

superhuman

it changed my whole life....don't know what you doin' to me with all your all love...i'm feeling all superhuman you did this to me...a superman heart beats in me...nothing can stop me here with you...
gosh. i [heart] this song by chris brown and keri hilson!
so good!

so i was suppose to share my cards yesterday but got side tracked by BROTHERS&SISTER! anyone watch that show? yesterday was the two hour movie event and it was amazing! kinda scary at the end though because one of the characters Tommy got in trouble for embezzlement! dun dun dunnnh. and then Robert is still going to run for govenor even though he just had a heart attack AND he and his wife just adopted a baby boy! ahhh...so excited to see what happens.

alright. on with the cards. here they are!












The first set was made using a weaving technique i learned in 8th grade art class. I wanted the cards to be simple yet intricate!
The second set is more fun and vibrant! I am addicted to this pink lace I have. My mom bought it a LONGGG time ago from an old fabric store I think. It cost 50 cents for a WHOLE card! amazing deal right? I love the sun in the first card and popsicle in the second just screams summer to me! doesn't it for you?
I submitted this for publication so I have my fingers crossed (:

Okay, well, physics awaits me! I have a Spanish 4 test first period, then open, then a Physics test third period, and then a Political Economy test fourth period. and its 1am. I feel an all nighter....

goodnight all!
<3 amy

1 comment: