Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!

So, actually Brian's birthday was yesterday but I never got a change to blog it. lol.
I made him a guitar hero cake that's pretty cool...if i don't say so myself. haha.
and here is the card I made him using mostly October Afternoon papers ( i think i have fallen in love with their paper (; ). hehe.



SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; American Crafts
Stickers: Making Memories; Doodlebug
Felt: Michaels
Brads: Basic Grey
Thread: DMC
Buttons: SEI
Mesh: Making Memories
Ink: StazOn
Other: Toothpicks (cake candles)
I also entered this card (and another card) into the Card Positioning System Contest so we'll see how that goes!

ahh..well homework calls and so does my pillow.
goodnight!

<3amy

No comments:

Post a Comment