Wednesday, February 25, 2009

so much to do. so little time.

i don't know why i am up.
i have a headache of epic proportions..really i do. since last night.
every time i look up (without moving my head) or use my peripheral vision my head just gets a shot of pain and then goes back to the throbbing sensation thingy.
so annoying!
everyone in school is sick. like EVERYONE! last week probably half the school was sick so this week all those students who were sick infected all the students who weren't sick so this week all the student who weren't sick are and all the students who were sicks aren't. follow that? lol.

anyways. on to happier, exciting, and thrilling news!isn't it just a beauty? i've had the LG chocolate for TWO years and was getting pretty tired of it. my dad's cellphone contract ends this month so my he ordered two new phones after renewing the contract (: gosh i'm spoiled. i love the silver slickness of the phone! actually, when it comes to techy devices i LOVE everything silver! no kidding. stainless steal appliances all the way! silver phones and ipods too! just so slick...i heart <3 .

i turned in my Pretty Committee assignment for March TODAY! i know...i'm like a week and some days EARLY! here are some sneak peeks...
so there are a lot design team calls and challenges on blogs i want to participate in but don't know if i will have the time. i always say i will start working on scrappy stuff...tomorrow...but then homework takes me sooo long so i never have time to scrap! ahh. i shall fine the time eventually! (:

Tambien, en mi clase de espanol, yo escuche un cancion Todo Cambio por Camila! Es muy buena cancion!!
lol.
yea, the song is really good. you can check it out on youtube!

alright. well that's all for tonight.
happy scrapping!

<3 amy

2 comments:

  1. Those sneak peeks look absolutely yummy!!! I wanna see it all! hahaa
    I really like your blog..I am bookmarking you! ;P
    (jumped over from VP) Holla at ya soon!
    B

    ReplyDelete