Sunday, February 8, 2009

MY FIRST BLOGGG!!

Hello! My name is Amy and I have been a scrapbooker/cardmaker for about four years now. I started back in 9th grade and haven't stopped since. Recently I decided to explore open calls, design team calls, and publishing opportunities so getting a blog seemed necessary. Actually it seemed necessary since like ohhh...last February?...but procrastinator me only got around to it now! lol.

I stayed up pretty late last night and created my banner that you see at the top! I love it too (: I really need to take better photos of it thought. It was pretty gloomy out today so maybe better luck tomorrow.











I visited a scrapbooking store in Rancho Santa Margarita called Timeless Treasures yesterday! The store was HUGE (for a local scrapbooking store). It wasn't that local for me...about a twenty-five to thirty minute drive but I am happy I went. I picked up some October Afternoon paper from their Hometown and Detour lines. Oh geezz...isn't the Fruit Stand patterned paper just soo cute?? All the little apples (: I also used some K & Company Sola paper, Prima flowers, Daisy D's chipboard, ribbon and thread!

Well, that's about all for my first blog post! Ah, how exciting!

<3amy

1 comment: