Monday, July 20, 2009

11:59 PM

Wow! With a minute to spare! I just submitted my application for the American Crafts Design Team Call! If I had to chose any manufacturer design team I would want to design for it would be American Crafts without a doubt. Their style and colorful trend is so me and I love their quality of product! Ah, I want this so badly. Going to cross my fingers for sure!

Anyways...
Here are some more projects I've been working on:


First up are some business cards I designed! I've wanted to do this for a long time and finally have. Don't know if they'll give me a whole bunch of business but having my name out there is nice! The first one I designed like my blog banner and the second is more class-y, professional looking. Don't know which one I like more...what do you think?




Card I made for fun!


Gosh, these seem ancient to me. I made them forever ago and finally got around to getting some decent (ugh, stupid glare) of them. Recycling is always good for the earth so I reused the packaging from random scrap supplies and dressed them up a bit! Then I filled them will candy. Yum!









Products
Buisness Cards: Program|Photoshop CS2; Cardstock|The Paper Company; Corner Rounder|Fiskars
1-800-THX Card: Cardstock|The Paper Company; Patterned Paper|American Crafts; Ribbon|American Crafts; Thread| DMC; Stickers| Making Memories; Ink|Versamark; Button&Twine| Stash
Candy Packages: Patterned paper| American Crafts; Ribbon| American Crafts; Stickers| Doodlebug; Journaling tags| Microsoft Word; Pen| American Crafts; Packaging| Stash


Lots of KITCHEN AID love planned for tomorrow and maybe some cleaning. Its getting late so bed time it is!
Thanks for stopping by!

<3amy

No comments:

Post a Comment