Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PHOTOS!

WARNING: THIS POST WILL BE PHOTO-HEAVY!

So my day in the kitchen yesterday was really fun but tiring. Gosh, my feet hurt after. lol.
But anyways...

This mess:


PRODUCED these beauties...

Fruit Tart!!






Cuppy-Cakes!! The recipe was by Martha Stewart and it is AH.MAZE.ING!
really. it is. I used cream cheese frosting and candy melts for the message!


Oh, and some extra cuppy-cakes.
BUT...


I see a problem!! AHHH! Doesn't that bug you too?


no worries though..

this is much better! much much better! photoshop <3


This cupcake wasn't such a problem child (:


Haha. So, this needs some explaining. lol.
Lexi and I have been trying to prove to each other that we know each other better than the other thinks so I had to do it in cuppy-cake form (:


Meghan's birthday day card!




Products:
Cardstock: DCWV, The Paper Comany; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Stickers: American Crafts, Making Memories; Thread: DMC; Jewels: K&Company, My Mind's Eye; Ink: Versamark; Pen: American Crafts; Buttons&Brads: stash


So yes, the mess produced lots of scrum-dil-ish-ous goodies! Cleaning was not so fun though.
Miss Soraya missed out on some extra cupcakes cause she was being emo and bitter and Lady Nisa missed out cause she was on vacation (w/ out me!). There will always be next time...maybe.

Alright. Enough updates for one night!
Bye!

<3 amy

No comments:

Post a Comment