Sunday, July 26, 2009

creative rut...

So, I've been in a creative rut all weekend! I sit down ready to scrap but can't.
I think I need new photos and new materials to work with.
CHA is coming soon. love that hate that...but that's a whole other can of worms.

so yeah.
a creative rut is no fun.

But anyways, I was looking through some old photos today and found some random stuff.

okay, so i am by no means a drawer. i just don't have the eye for it. or the 3-d perception either. though i lack these said "drawing skills" i did manage to pull off this for an ap lit extra credit assignment:



honestly, the coloring really made this rose pop! coloring, i can do very willingly. drawing, well not so much. its just the way i roll (:

DOODLING on the other hand...now that just makes me happy!
ILOVEIT.
it got me through high school! and all my boring classes.
no kidding. i have friends who can vouch for me (:
I never came to school without colored pens, pencils, or markers. my pencil case probably weighed 5lbs. lol.



I often doodled my friends names and wrote them notes to go with. I usually gave them the note afterwards so I don't have many anymore but have hoarded a few to myself because...well, I just couldn't give it away! lol.

Maybe I should go back to my creative roots and see if that gets me out of this rut.

Well, that's all for now!

<3 amy

No comments:

Post a Comment