Saturday, July 4, 2009

FOOD

I most definately pigged-out today.
Gosh, I ate so much!

But, I did go on a walk with Soraya tonight so that made up for wee bit (:

And so, all this food talk reminds me of this...





I think this is so true! I love this quote about food (:

pho! yumo!







This was an envelope for an additional gift card (so he could eat more yummy food)!

I made this as a gift for my soccer coach this season! He loves to cook so I asked the girls on the team to give me some of their favorite recipes to incorporate! I ended up only receiving about 10-12 recipes but the book was still nice and full (:

I made the photos 4x6 so assembly of the recipe book would be easy. Also, the recipes' were printed on 3x5 index cards for more "easy-ness". Teresa Collin's recipe paper line worked well with this book too (:

Ah, now I think I am hungry again! lol.

Goodnight!

1 comment: